Kingsbury Aquarius Swimming Club Committee and Officials
Kingsbury Aquarius is run purely by parent volunteers. We are always in need of new volunteers for the club to continue to strive, if you have any free time and can offer support or skills to help with any of the roles below please contact Eleanor via email [email protected]
For more details about the committee roles and what is involved are on our Support Us - Volunteer page.
The committee is elected annually at the Kingsbury Aquarius AGM in November and meets monthly to discuss the details of running the club.
- Chair – Stuart Cain
- Covid-19 Officer - Helen Cain
- Secretary – Sarah Atkins
- Membership Secretary – Dawn Pickett
- Treasurer – Jade Benwell
- Welfare Officer – Heidi Otis
- Volunteer Coordinator – Eleanor Parker
- Merchandise Coordinator –Jill Burgess
- Social Coordinator –Helen Cain
- Competition and Fixtures Secretary – Helen Rogers
- Swim Mark Coordinator - Judy Tullett
- Fundraising Officer - Position available.
- Marketing and Press Officer - Position available.
- Head Coach – Clare Brookes.
Swim England have produced some Good Club Guides.
These documents are to help clubs support volunteers in carrying out their duties at a Swim England club. The Guides contain:
- Information on roles and responsibilities of club committee members and volunteers.
- Top tips and good practice advice from experienced volunteers.
- General information and guidance
- Useful links and information about additional learning opportunities.
The Swim England Good Club Guides can be downloaded via their website: https://www.swimming.org/swimengland/good-club-guides/